Who would have thought? Pairing chocolate, rosemary and olive oil together? A definite win, win! Give it a try!
Ingredients: Organic; Flour, Sugar, Cocoa, Vegan Mini Chocolate Chips, Rosemary (grown on our 3.5-acre organic farm), Non-GMO Coarse Pacific Sea Salt.
Makes 16 1-inch brownies.
You will need:
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease an 8x8 inch pan
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil, melted butter, eggs and vanilla to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. An inserted knife should come out clean when done. Let cool.